USD.20,-
I will do Killer Attractive Facebook Ads and Cover 24 hrs for $20
https://www.seoclerk.com/Banner-Ads/301364/I-will-do-Killer-Attractive-Facebook-Ads-and-Cover-24-hrs


 I will do Killer Attractive Facebook Ads and Cover 24 hrs

Hi There! I'm a Professional Graphic Designer....
This GIG is for Advertising designs on facebook or any web sites ads creating..

you can get Ordering this gig :
 * Social media ads ( Specially facebook ads )
  - Newsfeed ads : 1200 x 627 or 600 x315
  - Post Share ads : 400 x 315
  - Side bar ads : 100 x 72

* Social Media Profile Cover Design

*You can order which size you mostly interesting..

My Service is available ;
 * FREE Revisions
 * FREE Editable Source Files ( PSD,AI,) For More Than $30 Orders
 * Life Time Support
 * Any Photoshop Formats
 * Fast & High Quality deliver

Don't waste your time without buying this GIG....
I will help you for success your business in advertising designs...

ORDER MY GIG....
100% MONEY GUARANTEED &  CUSTOMER SATISFACTION